Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's all about the dress!

Hi everyone :oD
How good are the new fairytale stamps? The only problem
is deciding which ones to ink up first, lol!

My friend's daughter is getting ready for her high school
ball, which is coming up soon. I asked her if she had a hot
date and she said "Oh, who needs a hot date, when you've 
got the Hot Dress!", well, it did cost her mum an absolute
fortune hahaha.

Anyway I have taken inspiration from this for my latest
card, which I have made for the Magnolia Downunder
challenge #46 "Black, white/cream plus one"
I have used Pink ofcourse (is there any other colour lol)


Stamps          Princess Tilda, Castle background
Embellishments     flowers, fillers, leaves, dress charm, stickles, ribbon

Thanks for stopping by :oD
Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate
your thoughts.
Happy Stamping!

Peta xoxox

7 comments:

  1. this is pretty i love the pink against the grey/black coloring.Love the girls attitude all about the dress !!
    Hugs
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so pretty Peta.
    I love the dress charm it's so cute.
    You've done a wonderful job on the background.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peta, OMG, this is fabulous, love the b&W castle background, makes Tilda stand out beautifully. You keep on coming up with the most amazing creations, your take on the challenge this week is fantastic. It is true nothing matters if you have the perfect dress. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges this week. hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Peta!! I love your cards:-) Tilda is so great in Pink, standing there in front of the castle!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's right--it is all about the dress! I love how you've shaded the background and coloured Tilda's beautiful sparkly pink dress! The little dress charm is so cute! Fabulous card! Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Peta - I'm really enjoying seeing your creations each week - the Tilda is so pretty and I LOVE all the pink. Thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how very very cute. I love what you have done with this card. Great job. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Thankyou :o) Happy Stamping!