Thursday, July 15, 2010

You're a star!

Hi everyone
I have just made a card for The Burtonesque Dolls
challenge #11 "Wood you like to be in a movie?"
taking inspiration from "Ed Wood" and creating
something in Black and white.

I absolutely LOVE working with Black and White, it allows
me to play with my lead pencils again :oD

When I first saw this stamp the first  thought that came
to my mind was of Faye Dunaway in 'Bonnie and Clyde'
I just Love that movie, and I have dedicated this card to the
wonderful actress, with pics from the movie, a handmade
filmstrip and her Hollywood Star.


















I have used 30's Lylah, which you will find HERE at Tickled
Pink Stamps

Thanks for stopping by :oD
Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate
your thoughts.

Happy Stamping!
Peta xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Peta
    I love the look of the black & white!! perfect job on this one:-) I especially like the added filmstrip!
    XMicheleX

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh i love soo much see pencils rock! i havent seen that movie in ages.i love the added pictures
    love the film strip.im so excited about buying the other brand pencils i used that color chart and made a color list haha.
    Lots Love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY STUNNING!! Love how you colored her and her eyes! And I have to find me some of that tassel ribbon!! Love the card! Thanks for joining us dolls this week at TBD challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! She sure does look like Bonnie! Your coloring is amazing here Peta! Fabulous card! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the layout of this card! Thanks for sharing! Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Thankyou :o) Happy Stamping!