Saturday, September 4, 2010

Introducing "Pumpernickel"

Hi everyone
I haven't entered any challenges in what seems like ages
lately! So I sat down this arvo and crafted away...yay!

There is a brand new challenge blog, that just started
this week, called THE FUZZY WUZZY CHALLENGES 
They have a colour challenge, as shown here









This is the place to bring out your 'Critter/Animal' images,
I don't have alot, but I have come up with my own design
here, so RUBY, if you are watching, I heard your challenge
or chant a few weeks back to Draw, so I have used one of my
old favourite characters that I used to draw, revived especially
for this challenge.
Stephanne, you asked if he has a name, well yes he does...it is
PUMPERNICKEL strange name I know lol, but when I origially
drew him (almost 10 years ago), I was trying to think of a name
and I kept getting the word 'Pumpernickel' stuck in my head.
I had no idea what Pumpernickel was and couldnt work out why
it was stuck in my head, I asked everyone and no one knew what
on earth I was talking about. Then around a week later, I was
walking past a bakery near where I worked and I saw that they
sold Pumpernickel Bread, hahaha, so I must have seen it earlier,
but passed it off into the subconcious mind or something! Anyway
it just just seemed to fit his character, so there you have it...
Introducing        PUMPERNICKEL

















Hope you like him :oD   If he gets a few fans, he may just appear
again next month in a differerent pose!

Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment,
I really do appreciate your thoughts!

Happy Stamping!
Peta xoxo

8 comments:

  1. oh i remember these drawings u used to draw them all the time.
    loveeeeeeeeeeeee this its awesome.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Peta! I had no idea you could draw - let alone DRAW!! You have a real talent. I am in absolute awe. A gorgeous card but an amazing and really fun image. Fantastic. Thank you so much for showing us just how much talent you really have for our first Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge!
    Awesome.
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW WOW WOW!!! So when can I buy him?? heehehe He's fabulous. Thanks soooo much for sharing your awesome talent with us on our first Fuzzy Wuzzy challenge!!! hugs xxoo

    Oh I was so struck by Mr Horse that I nearly forgot to tell you how gorgeous your card is too. I love the bordered frame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this is AWESOME!! I love it... your image looks so beautiful!! You should really do something with it! Such a talent.
    Thanks for joining us at the fuzzy wuzzy challenge!

    Hugs xMarley

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg wow, amazing peta, if you sold your drawings, i would definitely part with money to buy them, just love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always knew you were a very clever cookie. What a face, that cheesy grin is just way good. Fabulous card and an even fabulous drawing, you go Girl, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peta, this is amazing! What a fun drawing and so talented! Love the grin and showing off the beautiful white teeth! Quite the glamorous horse, such fun. The card is beautiful with the borders and flowers and lovely papers, befitting such a fine horse!! Thanks for sharing your card and talent with us this month for our first Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge. Hope you will come back again and again.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naaaaaw, so frickin' cute!!! I am so glad that you have shared this with us, the image you have drawn is spectacular and it looks great in these colours. Has it got a name? More more more!!! Thanks for joining in at TFWC, by the way and keep those drawings coming, this one is fab, I'd love see more!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Thankyou :o) Happy Stamping!