Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My first shaker card

Hi Everyone,
I have made a card today, and I must say, its been
a long time and I was feeling quite rusty! I have always
wanted to have a go at a shaker card, I saw a tutorial
probably a year ago, but Im not sure where that was,
maybe splitcoast stampers or youtube.
and seeing as it is soon to be Easter, I thought I'd
dust off one of the stamps from last year's Easter collection.



















Close up so you can see the 'shaker' contents...



















If you like the sentiment that I have used, great news, it's a freebie
from Bizzy Becs, click HERE for more!


So anyway, would like to enter this acrd into these
challenges :
Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge This month it is a colour
challenge, use Chocolate, Raspberry, Mint and Cream








Magnolia Downunder Challenges - Sketch






















Stamp            Tilda hugging Bunny
Other             Sentiment from Bizzy Becs, Chocolate card, papers from
                       my scrap stash, Square doilie from Tickled Pink Stamps,
                       acetate, foam tape, flowers and fillers and leaves, beads,
                       sequins. circle and scallop punches, stickles, heart crystal,
                      3d butterfly sticker.
                      Coloured with Derwent 'Artist' Pencils

Thanks for stopping by
Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do
appreciate your thoughts :o)
Happy Stampng
Peta xoxox

6 comments:

  1. Hi GirlFriend, so glad to see your amazing creations once again, I have missed them and you!!. Fabulous card and I love the shaker card, this is just brilliant,gorgeous colours. Thanks for playing along with Bizzy Becs Challenge,xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Peta - this is stunning - your mojo is certainly all fired up - gorgeous!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow really you didnt like ? i love this especially the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..your card is beautiful!
    Love it!
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh WOW Peta, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!! amazing coloring and details!!
    hugs Janiel

    PS.. thanks for joining us at MDUC this week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Peta,
    your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, creative and so beautifully done. I love it. I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! Please visit my Blogspot. Many hugs from Marina.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Thankyou :o) Happy Stamping!