Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tickled Pink Challenge #15

Hi everyone
It's the first day of school holidays over here in WA, and I
wanted to make a card...what was I thinking! It was so not
going to happen, well I finally got there, it didn't turn out
quite the way I wanted it to, but  I  thought I'd share anyway.
So today I have used the sketch from challenge 15 over at
Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges























and here is my card using "Lil lad Lestat", you can find him
and all the other Lil Lads and Lolitas over at Tickled Pink
Stamps HERE


 
I have coloured using Derwent Artist pencils.

Thanks for stopping by
please feel free to leave a comment I really do appreciate
your thoughts!

Happy Stamping
Peta xoxox

2 comments:

  1. I for one think it turned out gorgoues! I recognize your thoughts about cards not turning out quite the way you planned though! ;)
    Stunning coloration and love the lilac with black :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pencil coloring is just fab! i love his hair!Im loving purple and your shade of purple here with the black ROCKS! He looks very todays society.
    hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Thankyou :o) Happy Stamping!