Friday, July 6, 2012

hello again :oD

Hello, it's been a very long time but I thought I'd come in and take
down the cobwebs, lol!

I have been crafting, but mainly sewing, but I suddenly rediscovered
my love of papercrafts...yay. I am really rusty, but I had a play around
with some bits and pieces and decided to start planning my christmas
goodies...yeah I know Christmas is ages away, but there's no time like the
Present wink wink...get it :oD

Anyway I have been a long time fan of Chic'n'scratch so I thought I'd
head on over and get some inspiration, just to get things going again.
Angie has the most incredible tutorial videos, I think I have a list
as long as santa himself, of things I want to try...

so today I settled on these two projects. They came from the
Angie's 12 days of Christmas tutorials...

 First, a Snow globe bag. I did modify this one to hold
a box, instead of a bag
I am linking this one up with Christmas Card Challenges
week 31, "Monochromatic"


I have also used their sketch as inspiration


I have also made a Treat holder

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting!
Peta xoxo




2 comments:

  1. you do know your making me want that stamp set now more and more i see it hehehehe..looks awesome especially love the idea of the snowglobe bag!! def would have never though of that..
    and yay ur back papercrafting woot woot

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! thanks for the inspiration,..never too early to start on Christmas if you ask me..now that the middle of the year has turned it will be here befroe we know it!
    Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Thankyou :o) Happy Stamping!