Thursday, June 17, 2010

MDUC challenge 50

Hi everyone

Just a quick post, it's almost time to pick up my little girl from
school. I have made a card for Magnolia Downunder challenge
#50 'Swirly swirls'


















I didn't have any nice premade swirls, so I made my own lol...
I also stamped the edges of the circle with swirls using Perfect
medium and dusted it with shimmer chalks...
Stamp            Flying Tilda
Paper             Airy Fairy, Puple cardstock
Embellishments     Butterfly charm, heart charm, heart doilie from Tickled Pink.
Rhinestones, pearls, pearl string, flowers, fillers, ribbon, stickles, shimmer chalks

Thanks for stopping by
Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate your
thoughts :oD
Happy Stamping!

Peta xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Ohh this is lovely Peta, love the colours and these easel cards are so lovely.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job as always - that little fairy Tilda is just fabulous for soo many things.
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Peta! That DP is stunning and so perfect for this card! Love your colouring and all the gorgeous embellies ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Peta! I love your little fairy and the pearl swirl :)

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful Peta! I do love these fairy tale Magnolias! Love the DP you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purplelicious Peta, gorgeous dsp and such beautiful flowers and embellishments, take carex:)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Thankyou :o) Happy Stamping!