Friday, June 4, 2010

Willow

Hello everyone

I was very excited to get my package of charms and ribbon in
the mailbox yesterday and I finally have a Lil' Lolita stamp too, Yay!
Thanks Kellie. I couldn't wait to ink this up, so here is 'Willow' 
you can find her and all the other Lil' Lotitas at Kellie's store HERE

 I am entering this into the Tickled Pink Ribbon challenge , there
is a great tutorial for ribbon pleating on the blog, which I have
used in making this card, and  I am using Kellie's sketch, so I will
also be making a third entry in the Tickled Pink Stamps monthly
challenge, (I have added the sketch below, it is the inspiration
used for the 1st challenge).

Sorry Ladies, I have used green again :oD, I think I like  it a bit at
the moment, I also wanted to try paper toling Willow, it was a bit
fiddly, but I'm happy with her.

















Here you can see the layers of the paper toling and I also popped
little ribbons in Willows hair...
and here is kellie's sketch that I have used...

Stamp           Lil' Lolita  "Willow"
Paper            Once upon a time. Green cardstock
Embellishments      Mesh ribbon, girl charm, flowers and leaves are from Kellie's
store. I have also used 38mm glitter green ribbon, thin green ribbon, stickles,
foam tape, silver string.

Thanks for stopping by :oD
Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate your thoughts.
Happy Stamping!

Peta xoxox

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow Peta! This is really pretty! Your paper tole is just amazing, I wouldnt have been brave enough to try :)
    Love the colours too :)
    Hugs
    Kyliek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Kylie OH WOW this is absolutely gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing and I love the paper tole! Thank you so much for joining both Tickled Pink Stamps competitions ;)
    Hugs Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peta,

    What a gorgeous card! Love the paper tole and the ribbons in her hair. Congratulations to for being "IN THE SPOTLIGHT" at Tickled Pink Stamps!!!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable Peta, I love the paper toling and those ribbons look fantastic in her hair. A Gorgeous Card Peta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful work hun, the tole work is outstanding, those slender limbs make it tricky but you've done a wonderful job, love the colours too!! Glad to see your work at TPS, I look forward to seeing more from you!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I applaude you for you delicate trimming! Willow looks fabulous and the ribbons in her hair are adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Tickled Pink Stamps.

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Thankyou :o) Happy Stamping!