Saturday, August 14, 2010

How clever is she?

Hi everyone
how is your weekend so far?
Well, I was just doing the vaccuming and things and my 5 year
old daughter came and showed me what she was doing.
She made a little paper bag to hold her favourite DVD
and she made it all by herself, with no help from anyone!
She grabbed some copy paper, my tape (which have lying
around everywhere) and her scissors and just worked it out
by herself, clever little chicken!
She said she was going to ask me for some stamps and textas
but I looked too busy, so she drew her own picture, haha
don't you just love it...


















I asked her if I could put her pic on my blog and she raced me
to the computer hahahaha

xoxo Peta

7 comments:

  1. Wow what a clever girl, awesome job, hope to see some more creations from her.
    hugs
    Sue xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoWzers what a clever girl, love the drawings and colouring and look at the sweet face. I think sweetheart that you are going to give mummy a run in the craft world, hugs xxxx i see a new little Dt gal in the making!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done B.LOVE YOUR CREATION AND YOUR DRAWINGS LOOK FAB.BUT WITH YOUR MUM AS YOUR CRAFT TEACHER HAHA YOU WILL BE DRAWING IN NO TIME LIKE SHE USED TO.
    HUGS
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH AND I LOVE FAIRIES TOO.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe she is creative like her mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute Peta! How sweet that she thought you were too busy.. I love it! My DH is constantly sighing when my 4yo DD makes something, he reckons she'll be wanting her own craft desk soon! My fault entirely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh another generation of crafty'ness! How precious Peta, she's just beautiful and don't you just love it when they figure out they CAN do things on their own!! Thanks for sharing
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Thankyou :o) Happy Stamping!