Friday, March 5, 2010

Magnolia Downunder Challenge #35

I wanted to make something special for this easter challenge, and decided that because I do not have any Magnolia Easter stamps yet, then it will have to have chocolate.
I have seen a few projects around on other blogs, that have drawers to store items in, so I have used that idea to create this little easter treat box.


Here is a pic of the top of the box. I have actually made a card and glued it onto the box and ties off to the side.

This is the inside of the card, I have used a cute little Easter bunny stamp from Daisy & Dandelion and added a little easter bunny poem.
The opposite site is stamped with Butterfly Tilda and I have left the surrounding space blank to add a personal easter message later.



1 comment:

  1. You already know i was nuts over this card/candy box:-)!! wonderful job on this whole project:-)
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Thankyou :o) Happy Stamping!