Sunday, March 7, 2010

Magnolia Card Swap

I recently took part in a card swap with other Magnolia fans around the
world. I was able to send cards to 2 ladies in the UK
This was the first one, which was also my first attempt at an easlel card.


I decided to make another Easel card for the second lady,
these cards are so much fun and so easy to make.
I also wanted to challenge myself by making a card that
was red/orange, as I usually play it safe with pinks and
purples. This what I came up with.

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh Peta
    These cards are adorable! Love the easel cards and the butterflies are the perfect touch on the top card! on the second card I love the big flower in the corner and the colors "pop" Love it!
    XMicheleX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawww thankyou so much! and thanks for being the first the leave a comment too :oD It was really nice to see that someone had actually left a comment. Thanks xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to add my comment!! I was the lucky recipient of that amazing second card, it is just so beautiful and I was really grateful also!! Its now proudly displayed in my shop in England, and a great testimony to a lovely lady. Thanks Peta xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ♥ these cards so pretty.Love the orange flowers on the second one.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Thankyou :o) Happy Stamping!